Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Baby Boy





Well, my little boy that is so makulit, he is turning 4 years old sobrang daldal...nakatuwa lang because he used to ask me "Papa anu gawa mo?" he is so curious in everything na gagawin niya... I really love this boy....talaga naman he possess the being BIBO! Just like in the image as shown, he even knows how to pose for pictorial....I dream a lot for this little boy....whatever he ask i will give for I treasure him a lot....masayahin, everytime i come home from work, we always start our bonding with plays and jams....parang old boy noh! pero thats it, we draw whatever he likes, we dance and sing and before going to sleep, he really kiss us....with the tender loving care we gave to him he responses with full embrace and thank you....can you imagine a small boy, everytime you gave such thing he always replies with "salamat po sa pagbigay mo!"....i even laugh....why is that you acted such.....nakakatawa talaga....pero we replies to him na ..."lahat yan sa iyo"

To have such kind of Baby....talaga i will start documenting lahat ng ginagawa nia....because he gaves us the strength to do our job as a parent para sa kanya....

Well, anyways....till then....the name of my treasure is Jan Alhendrick......always I Love you!!!!!!

Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment